WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / PICKER
Warehouse Operative/ Picker
Vocation is an established craft brewery with significant growth within our e-commerce and direct to consumer channel. To cope with our ever-increasing volume of orders, we’re looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join us on a Full Time/ Permanent basis in our Halifax based warehouse.
What’s The Job
You will work in the packing team in our warehouse to ensure that all webshop orders are packed and dispatched within the time promised to our customers. We set high standards, orders need to be packed quickly but right first time. And even though it’s a fast paced working environment, the warehouse still needs to remain in immaculate condition so strong organisation skills and a methodical approach are essential. The packing team are also responsible for our industry leading local delivery promise and you will be a vital part of that service. Delivering orders placed up to noon the same day, a UK full driving licence is essential to ensure the team meet this amazing local customer promise
- Ensuring all national orders are shipped on time - Picking, packing and dispatching orders accurately.
- Present orders to the carriers in a presentable and logical manner
- Ensure the ordered items are accurately picked, based on quantity and quality requirements.
- Label orders ready for dispatch via our various carrier network partners.
- As part of the packing team, ensure local orders are delivered on time
- Perform general warehouse and housekeeping duties in order to maintain a smooth operation.
- Rotate floor stock.
- Warehouse or ecommerce picking/packing experience desirable, but full training will be given.
- FLT licence desirable but not essential.
- UK Full Driving licence essential.
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focused in a fast paced environment
- Highly organised.
- High level of attention to detail
- Punctual with a great work ethic.
- Good communicator.
- Good time management skills.
What We Offer
- Working hours: Monday-Saturday, 8 hours a day with 30 mins for lunch, start and end times generally 9am – 5pm but you may be required to work outside of these hours with notice
- Salary: £10 per hour 28 days holiday per year.
- Free beer allowance for every employee (Two cases per month).
- 25% discount on webshop.
- 15% discount in Vocation & Co venues.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Bradley Holt - email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.