An opportunity to be part of a growing modern craft beer brewery, acting as a vital part of our warehouse team to help coordinate all activities within our warehouse site and assist with ongoing upgrades to our systems. We’re looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic person, willing to get stuck into the day-to-day running of the warehouse and hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities include:
- Confident with Microsoft office programs, and knowledge of Sage & WMS is desirable.
- Responsible for all aspects of stock control including (but not restricted to) stock level accuracy, stock rotation, rolling stock counts, month end stock takes, and damage reduction.
- Communicating across multiple sites.
- Take responsibility for maintenance of FLT and booking staff onto training as required.
- Goods in/Goods out logging and reporting.
- Develop and implement new procedures and improvements.
- Commercially aware of profit and loss and the ability to drive efficiencies to maximise the warehouse productivity.
- Ensure employees are adhering to safety procedures whilst on site and implementing new procedures to protect wellbeing of staff and visitors.
- Managing levels of and ordering supplies.
- Motivate, assist and support warehouse personnel.
- Ensuring all pallet orders leave site each day and all deliveries arrive as ordered.
- Ensuring the warehouse is kept clean, tidy & organised.
Essential skills required:
- Experience managing staff
- Forklift license & driving license
- Physically fit & able to lift up to 55kg
- Ability to be flexible
- Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm.
- Permanent position & immediately available.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Rachael Pinder:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.