VOCATION & CO. MANCHESTER | PART-TIME BAR STAFF
Vocation Brewery began brewing in 2015, quickly gaining a reputation for modern, hop-forward beers. From small beginnings it has grown rapidly to be one of the UK’s leading independent craft breweries.
In June 2017 the brewery opened its taproom Vocation & Co. Hebden Bridge with Vocation & Co Leeds, within Assembly underground, following in 2018. Now we are once again working with Pop City to bring another exciting location, this time within Society in Manchester.
As a Part-Time member of bar staff of our Manchester site, you will be on the front line, caring for our customers and ensuring they have the best beer experience possible. You’ll be there to assist the senior management and the rest of our awesome team in ensuring the smooth running of the venue with a close eye on making sure our customers and staff team are well cared for.
What we are looking for
- The ideal candidate will have hospitality/bar experience with a proven record of maintaining standards set out by senior management and the rest of the team.
- You need customer service to always be at the forefront of your mind, making sure that every day our customers have the best experience possible
- We need someone who knows their porters from their pale ales with craft beer being a real passion and all the skills that go with that.
- Whilst beer is the real passion, we have we don’t want anyone left behind, some knowledge of wine, spirits and soft drinks is also a big requirement.
The candidate will require skills or knowledge in:
- Organisation and time management.
- Being in a highly social environment.
- High quality beer service and a broader spectrum of alcohol.
- A desire to grow and gain new experiences and skills.
- Working 12-25 hours Monday - Sunday in line with business opening hours.
- Permanent position and a start as soon as COVID restrictions allow.
- Salary based on experience.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to Rhys Gibson:
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!