Vocation & Co. Halifax - Part Time Bar Staff
As a member of bar staff of our Halifax site, you will be on the front line, caring for our customers and ensuring they have the best beer experience possible. You’ll be there to assist the senior management and the rest of our great team in ensuring the smooth running of the venue with a close eye on making sure our customers are well cared for.
What we are looking for
- The ideal candidate will have hospitality/bar experience with a proven record of maintaining standards set out by senior management and the rest of the team.
- You need customer service to always be at the forefront of your mind, making sure that every day our customers have the best experience possible
- We need someone who knows their porters from their pale ales with craft beer being a real passion and all the skills that go with that.
- Whilst beer is the real passion, knowledge of wine, spirits and soft drinks is also a requirement for this role.
The candidate will require skills or knowledge in:
- Organisation and time management.
- Being in a highly social environment.
- High quality bar service and a broader spectrum of alcohol.
- A desire to grow and gain new experiences and skills.
- Working 18-30 hours Monday-Sunday in line with business opening hours.
- Permanent position and a start as soon as possible
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org