ASSISTANT CANNING LINE & PACKING OPERATIVE
This is an exciting opportunity, which has arisen due to current expansion.
Vocation Brewery are seeking a motivated, hardworking individual that demonstrates the utmost commitment to quality and organization.
As assistant Canning Line & Packing Operative you will be expected to support the line manager in delivering the packaging plan at our brewery.
- Problem Solving
- Supporting the setting up of the canning line
- Responsibility for the delivery of a hygienic, quality controlled and efficient operation.
- Dealing with packaging materials
- Ensuring product matches quality specification
- Assistance with ‘Clean-In-Place’ and other cleaning jobs
- Large Pack – cask & keg
- Driving license preferred - the role is at our Cragg Vale site so must be able to get to the brewery for shifts.
- Experience delivering a quality role
- Experience in production or interest in Beer & Brewing
- Excellent communication skills
- Does not mind repetitive work
We are a young exciting company with ambition. We are looking for someone with the drive and determination to match.
Starting Salary £19,500
Full Time Position
Rotating shift pattern 06:00-14:00 and 14:00 to 22:00
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!