4th July Bar Opening Update
Following the Governments announcement, we are now able to re-open Vocation & Co. Hebden Bridge on the 4th of July.
Openings hours at Vocation & Co. Hebden Bridge will now be as follows:
Friday & Saturday - 11.00 - 12.00 - Takeaway only
Daily - 12.00 - Late - Open for Seated Table service only.
We will be doing our best to return service back to normal whilst of course following the governments guidance for the safety of both our staff and customers alike.
Here are some of the things that have changed in order to keep you all safe:
The kitchen will remain closed just until we get a feel for how things are going to operate. However we will now take bookings for table service for drinks.
EDIT 28.07.20 - The kitchen will be reopening from Thursday 30th July. Please click here to read more.
- We will be opening with SEATED TABLE SERVICE ONLY. For the foreseeable future, we recommend booking in advance before you come to visit us. We will do our best to get you in, but if you haven’t booked and all our seats are full when you arrive, we will unfortunately have to advise booking for a later time.
- At this point, pubs and restaurants are being allowed to open with the same rules in place in terms of numbers as you’re allowed at home, so unfortunately, no large groups of people will be permitted to enter Vocation & Co. Hebden Bridge. The two household maximum will apply.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the door and brought to an available table. A member of staff will then come to your table and take your drinks order. Our staff will be on the lookout for anything you need, so once seated, you shouldn’t need to leave your table at all!
- Every household present will be asked to fill in contact details once seated, as required by the governments ‘Track & Trace’ programme. We’ll store your details safely and then destroy them in line with GDPR after 21 days. This is required by law and everyone will be expected to fill out these details.
- Hand sanitising stations have been added at the front door, raised seating area and toilets. We ask that, as well as observing social distancing measures at all time, you use the hand sanitiser provided. All the surfaces that you will come into contact with will have been thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, but your assistance in keeping it that way will be greatly appreciated.
- Although PPE is provided for any staff that choose to wear it, it is not a government requirement and will therefore not be enforced. We understand that you may feel more comfortable using a face mask and invite you to do whatever you need to do to feel safe.
- We completely understand that some of you will not yet feel comfortable enough to pop in for a pint, so we will be opening from 11.00-12.00 Friday and Saturday for TAKE AWAY ONLY! If you can't make it during this hour then never fear, we will continue to offer our full range for takeaway during our opening hours and will continue to make it safe to do so.
- EDIT 28.07.20 - The kitchen will be reopening from Thursday 30th July. Please click here to read more.
The whole team will be working extra hard to make sure that your experience is as comfortable, enjoyable and as familiar as it possibly can be during such different times. Our aim will always be to provide the best possible service and the top priority within that aim is keeping you safe by observing social distancing guidelines and the restrictions put in place.
We respectfully reserve the right to refuse service to anyone putting the safety of others at risk by not observing the preventative measures we’ve put in place.
Here’s how you can book for seated table service-
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 01422 844838
- Message on Facebook @Vocationandco.HBD
- Message on Instagram @VocationandCoHebden
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON! ❤️