Vocation Gears & Beers Charity Cycling Event!
In Aid of Overgate Hospice.
Saturday 1st April - 8:30am
Country Business Park
Check In - 8:30am.
Ride Out - 9:30am.
Free Car Parking available on site.
Three routes including two road routes (110km, 80km), and one MTB / Gravel off road route (distance TBC).
Self guided ride with two optional feed stations, plus music, BBQ and beers at the finish line!
Optional feed stations at Mamil Brighouse and the Courtyard Royton.
Entry includes Vocation goodie bag / feed stations and a donation to Overgate Hospice.
Route A - 110km Road
Route B - 80km Road
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entry and participation is strictly for over 18s only.
2. This is a non-competitive event. Electric Bicycles allowed on any route.
3. By entering participants agree to
indemnify the organisers against liability for
accidents, theft and/or damage to property
and any third party claims.
4. Personal accidents and third party
insurance is not provided by the organisers.
It is incumbent upon riders to provide their
own insurance at their discretion.
5. All riders must abide with the Highway
Code. Please be courteous to walkers, horse
riders and other road users. You must not
ride on a pavement.
6. All routes are Self Guided - Download relevant GPS files from links above.
7. Riders should be equipped for inclement
weather and carry a waterproof jacket, tool
kit, whistle, water and usual riding kit.
8. Any riders who retire must inform the
organisers by calling the fundraising
emergency number provided on your bike
9. In the unlikely event of severe weather,
the event will be postponed and held at a
10. The organisers reserve the right to cancel
the event if in their professional opinion it is
unsafe to continue.