VOCATION & CO. HEBDEN BRIDGE | KITCHEN ASSISTANT
Due to a very busy start to our reopening, we’re looking for a new staff here at Vocation & Co, Hebden. We already have a fun, hard working team and we’re looking to add to this!
To apply, please send your CV addressed to Rhys, to Hebden@Vocationbrewery.com
We’re looking for a kitchen assistant to help our chef team in the running of our kitchen. We’ve started our new menu with a bang and we’re wanting to add to our great kitchen team.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- A can do attitude is a must
- Be willing to learn from our current Chef team
- Be a good communicator, and enjoy being part of a hard working, tight knit team.
- Have an interest in food
- Completing routine cleaning schedules
- Follow house Health & Safety and Food Hygiene policies
- Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by senior management
- Competently complete food preparation
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work
- Hour pay based on experience
- Holiday entitlement
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!