VOCATION & CO. HEBDEN BRIDGE | FULL TIME GRILL CHEF
Due to a very busy start to our reopening, we’re looking for a new staff here at Vocation & Co, Hebden. We already have a fun, hard working team and we’re looking to add to this!
To apply, please send your CV addressed to Rhys, to Hebden@Vocationbrewery.com
FULL TIME GRILL CHEF:
We’re looking for a full time grill chef to join our great kitchen team. You’ll have a passion for good food, and a love of all thing’s burgers! Working alongside our current head chef, you’ll be responsible for the following areas
- You’ll have experience in a busy kitchen environment, and preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail, and high standard’s of food service
- Have an interest in food.
- Be a good communicator, and enjoy being part of a hard working, tight knit team.
- Preparing, cooking, presenting and serving menu items to the best of your ability, in a manner agreed by the management team
- Completing routine cleaning schedules
- Follow house Health & Safety and Food Hygiene policies
- Day-to-day stock management
- Placing food orders in a timely and organised manner
- Carry out any reasonable task asked of you by senior management
- Immediate starts and regular ongoing work
- Hourly pay at £9.75/hour
- Holiday entitlement
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES!