Night Shift Operator (Packaging) – Job specification
- Working alongside shift lead with preparation of the canning line, including depal, filler, date-coder, labeller, and packer ready for packaging.
- Preparation of large pack for washing and filling. Including movement of packaged stock and empty containers.
- Working with the shift lead on CIP of the canning line, packaging lines and kegging line.
- QA/QC duties and lab work.
- Follow written SOP’s, accountable for SOP execution.
- Monitoring, executing, and reporting daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Upkeep of the production area including hygienic housekeeping of the area.
- Communicate daily with shift manager on scheduled tasks, issues encountered, and priorities.
- This role will involve a lot of deep cleaning / housekeeping of machinery and kit after the days production.
- Commercial packaging experience.
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase
- Use repetitive motions
- Can work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Competitive salary (incl. shift allowance)
40 hours per week – this is a permanent night shift role (22.00 - 06.00)
Please send a CV and covering email to Dan Tasker: firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES!