Night Shift Lead (Packaging) – Job specification
- Preparation of the canning line, including depal, filler, date-coder, labeller, and packer ready for packaging.
- Maintenance of the canning line and its associated kit.
- Keg and cask preparation / washing / filling.
- CIP of the canning line, packaging lines and kegging line.
- QA/QC duties, including sensory evaluation and lab work.
- Material management including monitoring, receiving, and handling.
- Collaborate with Packaging manager and Production manager on any processes that may impact beer quality.
- Follow written SOP’s, accountable for SOP execution.
- Monitoring, executing, and reporting daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly cleaning and maintenance tasks.
- Ensure and maintain the highest safety standards for packaging staff.
- Upkeep of the production area including hygienic housekeeping of the area.
- Communicate daily with Packaging Manager and other shift leads on scheduled tasks, issues encountered, and priorities.
- Commercial packaging experience.
- Brewery experience (desirable).
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase
- Use repetitive motions
- Can work in both hot and cold temperatures
- Competitive based on experience.
40 hours per week – this is a permanent night shift role (22.00 - 06.00)
Please send a CV and covering email to Dan Tasker: email@example.com
NO RECRUITMENT COMPANIES!