Live at Leeds and Slam Dunk 2023 Ticket Giveaway - Terms & Conditions
Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
2.The prize draw is free to enter. Entrants are entered once they have told us which event they want to attend, followed @VocationBrewery, tagged the friend they want to take, tagged the artist/band they want to see the most.
3. The Promoter of this prize draw is @vocationbrewery, Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT
4. The opening date for entries is 19:00 on 12/05/2023. The closing date of the prize draw is 23:59 on 17/05/2023. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault [technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure] of any kind.
6. There will be three winners chosen by Vocation Brewery. One for each event, Live At Leeds, Slam Dunk North and Slam Dunk South. The prize winners will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 18/05/2023.
7. The prize winner will receive x2 tickets for the event of their choice - either Live at Leeds, Slam Dunk North or Slam Dunk South. The prize winners may only win tickets for one event.
8. The winner will be notified via the social media account that was selected. The winner must confirm a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within five days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The prize will be sent to the winners by post within three days of being notified of their win.
10. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The prize is supplied by Vocation Brewery Ltd, Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. Entrants agree to have their name, Instagram/Facebook handle published if they are drawn as prize winners. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who writes to Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter by Vocation Brewery Ltd, Head Office, Craggs Country Business Park, New Road, Cragg Vale, Hebden Bridge, HX7 5TT. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
14.Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
16. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Personal data supplied during this promotion will only be processed as set out on the Promoters website: https://www.vocationbrewery.com/pages/terms-conditions-privacy See also Condition 13 regarding the announcement of winners.
18. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook or any social media platform.