Business Development Manager | London
Vocation is one of the fastest growing independent Craft Breweries in the UK, with a growing reach based on quality and reputation for our Core range and Specials alike. To support our growth, we have an exciting opportunity to join our close-knit team, to represent Vocation within the Greater London area across the On-Trade and Independent Off-Trade
As part of the Sales Team, you will take the lead within your area. Responsible for presenting Vocation across London whilst developing new business across both the On-Trade and Independent Off-Trade whilst looking after current Customers too. Reporting to the Sales Director and Head of On-Trade, you will have the autonomy for your area to build relationships, grow sales and develop opportunities for growth and Brand awareness.
- Develop and grow strong customer base within the Sales Territory
- Pitching and presenting to gain new stockists
- Supporting all stockists within the territory
- Planning and forecasting, completing monthly reports
- Support events, trade, and consumer activations
- Industry networking and keeping abreast of marketplace developments
What we are looking for
Sales experience within the Hospitality sector preferable but not essential. Ideally you will have a history of developing new business whilst supporting existing Customers too within a territory. Commercially aware and strong marketplace knowledge.
- A passion for Sales and great Beer!
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious.
- Ability to plan and organise sales calls and effective area coverage.
- Experience with seeking and gaining new business.
- Extremely organised with excellent time management skills with a high work ethic and ability to work within a Team as well as on your own.
- Strong communicator, confident to present to Customers large and small, with a proven ability to build meaningful Customer relationships.
- The role will require regular travel in and around London, also across the UK when required.
Why work for us
Vocation is booming, with consistent annual growth and we have big plans for more. Constant investment into our production facilities, brand and Team we are excited to offer opportunities to join our driven and passionate Team.
- Working hours: 39 hours per week.
- Permanent position & immediately available.
- Salary dependant on experience alongside a performance based bonus and employee benefits.
- Business expenses and travel costs
- 28 Days holiday
- Staff discounts and beer allowance
- Company pension
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to John Hadingham, Sales Director:
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.