Vocation & Co. Leeds re-opening.
Following the Governments announcement, we have re-opened Vocation & Co. Leeds and Assembly Underground.
With beer and drinks from us and food from The Pizza Authority, Slap & Pickles, Bread & Butter and Falafel Guys.
Various kitchens are taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out scheme, making a Mon-Wed visit a great deal.
Openings hours at Assembly Underground will now be as follows:
Monday - Friday - 12.00 - 22.00
Saturday - 12.00 - 23.00
Sunday - 12.00 - 18.00
We will be doing our best to return service back to normal whilst of course following the governments guidance for the safety of both our staff and customers alike.
Here are some of the things that have changed in order to keep you all safe:
- We will be opening with SEATED TABLE SERVICE ONLY for the foreseeable future. We will do our best to get you in, but we provide tables on a first come first serve basis. Tables cannot be booked in advance.
- At this point, pubs and restaurants are being allowed to open with the same rules in place in terms of numbers as you’re allowed at home, so unfortunately, no large groups of people will be permitted to enter Assembly Underground. The two household maximum will apply.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the door and brought to an available table. A member of staff will then come to your table and take your drinks order. Our staff will be on the lookout for anything you need, so once seated, you shouldn’t need to leave your table at all! This is the same for both drinks and food.
- Every household present will be asked to fill in contact details once seated, as required by the governments ‘Track & Trace’ programme. We’ll store your details safely and then destroy them in line with GDPR after 21 days. This is required by law and everyone will be expected to fill out these details.
- Hand sanitising stations have been added throughout. We ask that, as well as observing social distancing measures at all time, you use the hand sanitiser provided.
- All the surfaces that you will come into contact with will have been thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, but your assistance in keeping it that way will be greatly appreciated.
- We are operating with a one-way system in place to ensure social distancing measures are in place, please follow this and help us to protect staff and other customers.
Although PPE is provided for any staff that choose to wear it, it is not a government requirement and will therefore not be enforced. We understand that you may feel more comfortable using a face mask and invite you to do whatever you need to do to feel safe
The whole team will be working extra hard to make sure that your experience is as comfortable, enjoyable and as familiar as it possibly can be during such different times. Our aim will always be to provide the best possible service and the top priority within that aim is keeping you safe by observing social distancing guidelines and the restrictions put in place.
We respectfully reserve the right to refuse service to anyone putting the safety of others at risk by not observing the preventative measures we’ve put in place.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!